Our services include online resources and access to knowledgeable professionals and experienced parents. In addition, families can contact us
for a FREE phone or email consultation. During your consultation we will review your concerns, goals and expectations to assess the level
of support needed. We will also include a follow up summarization which includes general recommendations for the future.
Your consultation can be followed up with fee based phone/email sessions, or in-person support. Some focus points of our sessions will include:
- Identifying areas of stress (such as mealtimes)
- Planning and implementing a daily routine
- Meal planning and preparation
- Deciding what to prepare for your toddler to increase their cooperation and decrease your frustration
- Preparing food in a toddler friendly way
- Planning appropriate portion sizes
- Setting reasonable expectations for what, how much, and how often your child eats
- And More!
Please email us at email@example.com for your free consultation, or for
The Toddler and Tomatoes website is not a substitute for medical advice. All information is intended for your general information only. Information
presented on this site and through our services should not be considered a substitute for medical consult or treatment for specific medical conditions.
Information obtained by using our services is not exhaustive and does not cover all diseases, ailments, physical conditions or their treatment.
You should never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on our site. If you think you have a medical
emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Thanks!